martes, 5 de enero de 2010

un poema que me gusta mucho de pablo neruda

I can write the saddest poem of all tonight.

Write, for instance: "The night is full of stars,
and the stars, blue, shiver in the distance."

The night wind whirls in the sky and sings.

I can write the saddest poem of all tonight.
I loved him, and sometimes he loved me too.

On nights like this, I held him in my arms.
I kissed him so many times under the infinite sky.

he loved me, sometimes I loved him

How could I not have loved his large, still eyes?

I can write the saddest poem of all tonight.
To think I don't have him. To feel that I've lost him.

To hear the immense night, more immense without him.
And the poem falls to the soul as dew to grass.

What does it matter that my love couldn't keep him.
The night is full of stars and he is not with me.

That's all. Far away, someone sings. Far away.
My soul is lost without him

As if to bring him near, my eyes search for him
My heart searches for him and he is not with me.

The same night that whitens the same trees.
We, we who were, we are the same no longer.

I no longer love him, true, but how much I loved him.
My voice searched the wind to touch his ear.

Someone else's. He will be someone else's. As he once
belonged to my kisses.
His voice, His infinite eyes.

I no longer love him, true, but perhaps I love him.
Love is so short and oblivion so long.

Because on nights like this I held him in my arms,
my soul is lost without him

Although this may be the last pain he causes me,
and this may be the last poem I write for him

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario